Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Me and the wasp...



Okay well this is not the best picture, but it is what I have. Sunday a wasp decided to fly up the leg of my shorts and well this is the result of it. Chris said it had to be a male wasp to venture up the leg of my shorts. Thanks Chris! Yes it is painful, yes it itches and yes it burns! I am going to the doctor tomorrow as it keeps growing instead of shrinking. My thigh is also swollen and so it looks like I have a goose egg on my leg. So do you think I am allergic to wasps? I would have to say yes. I have not been stung by a wasp since I was 4 years old and mom said this is what happened to me then, but I did swell up a lot more. So I guess I will avoid wasps!





1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

ouch! hope it gets better soon! and yes i would say you are allergic to wasps!