Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm still here.....

Just a quick post to let everyone know I have not fallen off the earth. We have been busy with this and that and then just plain lazy...if you know what I mean. This weather is enough to drain anybody.

I did major house cleaning this weekend with getting rid of toys and rearranging and trashing stuff that has not been seen for a while. Maybe some day my house will be more organized, but until then I can say I have been trying. Everyone have a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

Trying is all we can do, right? Wait until you see what my husband brought into the house. I had to rearrange furniture too!

Shonya said...

Glad to see you're still among the living! :) I totally know what you mean! I have spring fever like crazy--will it ever get here????

Cindy said...

Andrea I am waiting to see what your husband brought in the house!

Shonya oh but wait for the thought on thursday, that will make your spring fever even more crazy